We at MEPITS respect your privacy and are committed tomaintaining the confidentiality of the personal information/data provided by our users. By submitting personal information / data to us and/or by using our website you give your consent that all personal information/data that you may submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below.
- The term ‘personal information/ data’ refers to personally identifiable information about you such as your name, date of birth, address or email address. Please note that by submitting your personal information / data manually or in electronic form to us and/or by using our website, you give your consent that all personal information/ data submitted on each occasion may be processed by, and/or shared with MEPITS and its affiliates and related companies, in the manner and for the purposes described in this policy.
- We collect information about you when you register with us on our website. We will also collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies, and through automatic means.
- If you decide to purchase any goods or services that we offer, we will need to collect financial information in order to complete the transaction.
- We collect information about you to provide the services available and, if you agree, to send you information about us and promotional materials about other companies associated with us.
- We may use information collected about you from the website to personalize your repeat visits to our website.
- We may pass on your non – personally identifiable demographic information in connection with our advertisers and other service partners.
- We may use your personal information to help employers find users who are looking for jobs.
- We may disclose your personal information/ data to third parties if we buy or sell any business assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information/data to a prospective buyer or seller of such assets. If our company is bought by another company, the personal information/ data we hold about you and our other registered users and customers will be one of the assets transferred when the company is sold.
- We may also disclose your personal information/data if we are required by law to do so.
- We would like to send you information about products and services of our and other associated companies which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out of it at a later date.
- You have a right at any time to stop us or any associated companies from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us at the address given at the end of this document.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address given at the end of this document.
- We want to make sure that your personal information/ data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
- We automatically collect some information when you visit the site because your IP address needs to be recognized by our server. We do not identify users or collect cookies from this information.
- We make use of ‘cookies’ to track your use of our website. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports activity.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in some cases, some of our website’s features may not function as a result.
- Information posted on chat rooms, discussion forums, message boards and/or news groups that we may host on this website becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal data/information.
- We will improve and add new functionality and features to this website and improve and add to our existing products, services and promotions. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, we will post the changes on our website to notify you. We encourage you to check this page frequently.