An IR LED, also known as IR transmitter, is a special purpose LED that transmits infrared rays in the range of 760 nm wavelength. Such LEDs are usually made of gallium arsenide or aluminum gallium arsenide. They, along with IR receivers, are commonly used as infrared sensors.
- High reliability
- High radiant density
- Peak wavelength =940nm
- 2.54mm led spacing
- Low forward voltage
- Energy efficient.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Zero maintenance.
- Continuous Forward CurrentIF:100mA
- Peak Forward Current(*1)IFP:1.0A
- Reverse VoltageVR:5V
- Operating TemperatureTopr:-40 ~ +85°C
- Storage TemperatureTstg:-40 ~ +100°C
- .Free air transmission system
- .Infrared remote control units with high power requirement
- .Smoke detector
- .Infrared applied system